Midnight-2-Dawn sessions are lock-in events that start at 12:00 midnight and finish at 7:00am. It’s a fantastic way to play a wide variety of game formats in a safe and fun environment.
We run public and private sessions – so you can join others or host your own!
What you need to know:
- Public Midnight-2-Dawn events are generally held on the first Friday night of every month. Please note there is a minimum of 20 people to run a public session. However private M2D’s can run any night.
- We allow up to 40 players per game, sessions with more than 40 players will require players to have a break between games.
- Our Freeplay Arcades are available to all players for the duration of the event.
- There’s no minimum age, but if you’re under 16, you’ll need a consent form.
- We aren’t licensed and anyone under the influence will be asked to leave.
|Public Midnight-2-Dawn||$40.00pp up to 40 people
Minimum of 20 people needed to run the session
Full payment required at booking, if the session does not go ahead due to numbers then payment will be refunded.
Darkzone will advise customers who have booked in the Wednesday beforehand if the session is not running.
|Private Midnight-2-Dawn||$40.00pp up to 40 people
Minimum cost of $800. If you have more than 40 people, please contact us for a quote.
A $400.00 deposit is required to secure your booking.
Catering packages can be added to any Private event at Darkzone, and can work out to be only $2.50 per head!
|Package||Price (Flat Rate)|
|Catering Package #1 – 10 pizzas & 4 jugs of soft drink||$100||This package is usually suitable for up to 40 people|
|Catering Package #2 – 20 pizzas & 8 jugs of soft drink||$200||This package is usually suitable for up to 80 people|
|Party Room Hire||$50 per 30 min|
|Individual Pizzas||$10 each|
|BYO Food and Drink||No Cost|
You are welcome to bring additional snacks on the day. We have fridges and freezers available for your use.
Darkzone is not legally allowed to heat or reheat external food and we do not possess any liquor license, prior intoxicated patrons will not be permitted entrance to the laser tag arena.